Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Easter Bunny is coming


I love Easter - don't you?

Yes it's true that I love chocolate (who doesn't!), but I also love the excitement that Easter brings my kids. It's true that Sophie has yet to experience the Easter morning egg hunt (it coincided with her morning nap last year and she slept through the whole thing!), but she'll be out there this year hot on the heels of her big brother Oliver who is a pro at hunting down colourful eggs hidden in our yard.

I have a few gigs coming up in the next few weeks leading up to Easter and I am sure that this new Easter Bunny face will be a popular choice, don't you? : )

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Totally going to do this for Easter this year. Love the finger-carrot too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really incredible design and carrot on finger is looking very attractive. I love your idea.

    http://welovefacepainting.com.au/gallery/adult-face-painting-melbounre/

    ReplyDelete