Total Pageviews

Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome to the Doodlebug blog! (or should that be Doodleblog?)


Hi everyone!

I finally decided to get this blog up and running to keep everyone up to date on all of the news from Doodlebug Face Painting!

Doodlebug Face Painting is a Montreal-based face painting service that specializes in children's birthday parties, corporate events and other fun functions. It's face painting for any occasion!

It has been a busy winter with a lot of birthday parties being booked in the past few months. (Must be the cold winter weather and snowy days that are keeping everyone cooped up inside and wondering how to entertain their party guests!) I have met some wonderful people and some great children as well. This is one of the main reasons that I love face painting so much – I love interacting with the little ones and "transforming" them into whatever their heart desires! The looks on their faces is priceless and creates some wonderful memories for them.

My next bit of exciting news is that I will only be taking bookings until June 1st, 2009 as I am expecting another little "baby bug" in mid-July. Of course, this is all subject to change depending on whether the new addition decides to make an early appearance or not! I hope to start taking a few bookings starting in the new year (2010) but again, please contact me for availability!

My website is www.doodlebugfaces.com and my email address is doodlebugfaces@sympatico.ca. Give me a call if you'd like more information or check my website for photos and pricing details.

  

2 comments:

  1. Cool stuff Nancy. My kids love to get their faces painted. One of the girls at the daycar where my boy goes does it every few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Nan. I am so happy to see you've got a blog so I can follow you. And it looks great! As you know... I am quite the blogaholic and a big fan too!

    ReplyDelete